Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

silly, fake tag.

Article about: I wonder sometimes how these fakers work; that is, their process of challenge and response. Plainly, our nice pictures are the Vorlage for their larceny. Such a total bore, really. I find th

Default Re: silly, fake tag.

silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.I wonder sometimes how these fakers work; that is, their process of challenge and response. Plainly, our nice pictures are the Vorlage for their larceny.

Such a total bore, really. I find the endless cries of indignation about fakes and such to be too droll.

Here is evidence that this process unfolded at the time. That is, here is an indignant note from the RZM fuss budgets as to how fakers have been selling shirts with bogus RZM tags....
    and this in the year 1934. Apparently, when the faker was confronted with his misdeeds, he ran out the door and jumped into a waiting car that sped away....
    Sounds a little like boot legging, but why not?

Quite something when you think about it. Too bad the people enjoined to spot fakes in 1934 do not join our reflections here, but they are likely no longer in the fight, or much care, at all.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-10-2012 at 05:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement silly, fake tag.
    P
    Many

silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.The riddles in enigmas lost in the darkness of time.

That tag is truly dreadful on so many levels.

What did catch my eye was the advert for "C&A" in your last post. They are still going strong today.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    That tag is truly dreadful on so many levels.

What did catch my eye was the advert for "C&A" in your last post. They are still going strong today.

Cheers, Ade.
    C and A is doing well, as is Peek & Cloppenburg.

I get sweaters from C & A, and from Peek and Cloppenburg, as well.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.I wonder sometimes how these fakers work; that is, their process of challenge and response. Plainly, our nice pictures are the Vorlage for their larceny.

Such a total bore, really. I find the endless cries of indignation about fakes and such to be too droll.

Here is evidence that this process unfolded at the time. That is, here is an indignant note from the RZM lords as to how fakers have been selling shirts with bogus RZM tags....
    and this in the year 1934.

Quite something when you think about it. Too bad the people enjoined to spot fakes in 1934 do not join our reflections here, but they are likely no longer in the fight, or much care, at all.
    Yes, the Zeumeisterei was the predecessor to RZM, such as marked on the example of the reverse of this exceedingly rare Austrian badge. It's folks like you and Ade (and others) that have contracted the learning curve in this minefield of TR collecting. Knowledge is hard-faught to gain and you guys deliver it on a platter, thank you for that! All the talk about fakes exists because we are still learning. You guys have FORGOTTEN more than I know! Unfair as it is, it forces me to work through the fakes and bore you along the way

silly, fake tag.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thank you. The Austrian badge is very interesting. The book I have included on the origins of the Allgemeine SS in Wien speaks to this issue, as well.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. The Austrian badge is very interesting. The book I have included on the origins of the Allgemeine SS in Wien speaks to this issue, as well.
    And thank you. The book is a fine one! Call me a quick-study but these fantastic books and their information contained within are as valuable as the items we collect.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

It doesn't look like the faker went to much effort to squeak this runny fart out of his ingenious ass!

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    And thank you. The book is a fine one! Call me a quick-study but these fantastic books and their information contained within are as valuable as the items we collect.
    Thanks. I am glad that the bibliographical things have merit. All the best in your collecting.

silly, fake tag.Here is a tag of early date and proper configuration along with several others we have included herein. There is a whole file of much length and greater popularity on RZM/SS tags elsewhere, which has been reproduced by others in many languages.

Happy tags and much regalia to the world. silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast