Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?

Article about: The black SS tunic in the years 1932-1939 or so was worn by all branches of the SS, of which the Allgemeine SS was in Himmler's mind always the core of the organization. The subject of our i

Default slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?

Hello there,

Did Allg. tunics have slanted pockets like this?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?

Hi William, no is the short answer.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi William, no is the short answer.

Cheers, Ade.
    all I needed to know, thank you.

William Kramer

slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?Do compare.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-26-2013 at 02:48 AM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?Do compare.....
    Where is this from?

Quote by Walter View Post
    Where is this from?
    It's a period illustration from the official pricelist of the SS' Kleiderkasse.

slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?
    Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's a period illustration from the official pricelist of the SS' Kleiderkasse.
    ca 1940.....thanks to my friend in Bayern for his wisdom and wit.

?

Thanks, I found some more scans on the forum. The drawings are markedly better than those in the Organisationsbuch. You don't happen to have the whole thing scanned, by any chance?

The price list in its entirety has been posted here in earlier years. I cannot recall exactly where, but I have used many times over the illustrations here. And do let me say this: no where else in the firmament are there as many illustrations of actual and even authentic black SS uniforms as had on this site, bar none. My friend Robert H had an actual, real and paper SS Kleiderkasse price list some years back, as well as many of the RZM price lists for the SS. He has also posted these at various times.

slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?slanted pockets on SS Allgemeine tunic ?Apropos the original question.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast