Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sleeve eagles for authentification

Article about: Hi, I was recently given a bunch of WWII German insignia, field gear and other items from my uncle who's collector friend passed away six years ago. Included in the group of items were three

Default Sleeve eagles for authentification

Hi,

I was recently given a bunch of WWII German insignia, field gear and other items from my uncle who's collector friend passed away six years ago. Included in the group of items were three SS sleeve eagles. I am starting to go through the group to determine which items are original and would appreciate any input on the originality of these SS insignia.

Thanks,

Brian

*Please note that the last photo is the reverse of the first eagle. *
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sleeve eagles for authentification  
    Attached Images Attached Images Sleeve eagles for authentification  Sleeve eagles for authentification  Sleeve eagles for authentification  Sleeve eagles for authentification  Sleeve eagles for authentification  Sleeve eagles for authentification 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sleeve eagles for authentification
    P
    Many

Hi Brian, the only one which is good is the Heer eagle. (With paper tag on the back)

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

As Adrian says, the SS Hoheitszeichen are junk. These things have been faked for decades.

Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Brian