Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

solving a mystery

Article about: by hawkins ? not sure what you mean ? saying thanks for helpfull input witch it was ! The manner in which you broke the comment up did not make sense(helpful input)and appeared to be a sarca

Default solving a mystery

i am working on solving a mystery with a allgemeine officers tunic , i have seen some odd photos when it comes to some early placements of insignia , but would like to narrow it down to these qustions and hope some one can help

1/ is there any photos showing a diamond shape insignia worn on the right sleeve for the german allgemeine or know of some regulation to a unit . i know there is for the dutch and flemish

2/ i have read some time ago about used allgemeine tunics been pased over to the flemish and Dutch is there any more info out there on the workings of this process

3/ the flemish equivantent of the german Allgemeine ss was set up in 1940 and i think the dutch around the same time

its become confusing because its well known they were supplied with ex german allgemeine tunics yet at the same time himmler orderd all tunics were to be handed in at the start of the war unless there were reason;s of personal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement solving  a mystery
    P
    Many

solving  a mysteryYou can start with this source.

solving  a mysteryA sleeve diamond on a black SS tunic.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    solving  a mysteryA sleeve diamond on a black SS tunic.
    thanks yes i have read that book , the diamond shape line that is left on the upper part of the right sleeve is a lot larger yet for it comply with the dutch there should be a trace of a diamond on the left slevee yet i can see none from what i can see under the 1936 dated Kampfbinde ,

the tunic it self originates from Nuremberg taylor

Quote by hawkins View Post
    thanks yes i have read that book , the diamond shape line that is left on the upper part of the right sleeve is a lot larger yet for it comply with the dutch there should be a trace of a diamond on the left slevee yet i can see none from what i can see under the 1936 dated Kampfbinde ,

the tunic it self originates from Nuremberg taylor
    Are your comments directed to the piece I have enclosed herewith?

no

?

How about showing some photos in order to help the fine members of this forum help you. Good manners is always a fine starting point.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    How about showing some photos in order to help the fine members of this forum help you. Good manners is always a fine starting point.
    is that right ! may be you could add some input to the question or even show some thing of relevance to the question

and may be you could explain at what point my manners have innovated your calling to question

H ow about showing some photos ((( how about some manners ! could you PLEASE show some photos )

I did not realize every question asked here had to be accompanied with photos ! .

Photos are always a helpful, if you could show some it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Going back to your question. At present, nothing springs to mind. I will ponder it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Photos are always a helpful, if you could show some it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Going back to your question. At present, nothing springs to mind. I will ponder it.

Cheers, Ade.
    thanks !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast