Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...

Article about: Well here are some of my presumedly Dachua acquired insignia fur der SS and it's volunteers. Many more to collect as we all know. I would be happy to take additional photos of any that may i

?

Default Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...

Well here are some of my presumedly Dachua acquired insignia fur der SS and it's volunteers. Many more to collect as we all know. I would be happy to take additional photos of any that may interest you. I have been selling off some of my other stuff to fund this collection and to get ready for my first rug rat. Wonder if he will be into militaria...

Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...   Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...  

Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...   Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...  

Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...   Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of my SS insignia...Enjoy! More to come...
    P
    Many

Wonderful collection Anzel and congrats on the upcoming family member!!! I have my first coming as well and I look forward to enjoying this hobby with him in the future.

?

Quote by aurelius180 View Post
    Wonderful collection Anzel and congrats on the upcoming family member!!! I have my first coming as well and I look forward to enjoying this hobby with him in the future.
    Congratulations to you as well. My wife and I are very excited. Another generation of collectors on the way!

?

Way to go friend !! Congrats...G

Fantastic collection of tabs and patches, Anzel. And congrats on your upcoming addition. My son is 6 now and very much into the militaria. He loves holding the items, asks very intelligent questions, and makes all kinds of connections. He remembers US divisions based on their patches. It's really amazing. He'll even illustrates dogfights and denotes the aircraft with a star(US), target(RAF), or cross(Luft). Pretty cool. In the era of video games I don't how long it will last so I'm enjoying it while it's here.

Fantastic collection mate and very nicely displayed too! Congratulations on the imminent arrival of the Joey, my little girl is quite interested in my collection so I'm sure you'll find the same. They're always interested in what dad's interested in, unlike they're Mums.......at least in my case!

A very impressive collection !

Congratulations !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

A very interesting collection and congratulations on the offspring!...

?

Nice collection & congratulations

?

Nice collection of insignia

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast