Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS-Allg tunic buttons markings

Article about: by Glenn66 I never cease to be amazed by the amount of stamps the SS could cram into even the smallest item of kit. Wonderful images gentlemen! My thanks. Well said. Had they marked these th

?

Default SS-Allg tunic buttons markings

Hello

Is there a thread which shows the button markings of Black SS-Allg tunics
    I tried the search function but could not find a thread, maybe i am not skilled enough
    to use this tool

Would be nice if someone can show some pics of originals to compare as they are
    stamped nicely and also faked

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Allg tunic buttons markings
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS-Allg tunic buttons markings

?

?

The buttons on the black tunics evolved slightly over time. The earliest ones were similar to the SA buttons in finish. As time progressed the appearance of these was a bit more similar to the army's.

CMH

?

As stated above i am not able to use the search function to get a proper result. I tried SS Button
    also, and i got every thread where the keyword SS and/or button was found and that is quite a lot
    and not what i would like to find.

Thanks a lot for your help CMH ... starting now again playing around with this forum search :-(

?

The markings on buttons found on these black tunics can have a variety of markings. Some have RZM or VA contract numbers and some are marked with the manufactures trademark. A decent snapshot of what one would expect to find with runes are found in the above threads.

Best of luck on your search.

CMH

I dare say you know this, but others might not, are that any marked with SS runes in a diamond are fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ostm63-
    Just to clarify part of your question. Black tunics were worn as a dress and parade tunic for all branches of the SS, not just the Allgemeine SS.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsSS-Allg tunic buttons markingsThere is an evolution of buttons worn on black SS uniforms that has to be analyzed here, as well as a distinction to the type of uniform, be it an issued one or a tailored one....
    We have already enclosed some typical buttons as an orientation.

SS buttons of an early type were identical to SA buttons in their pebbling. We have examined this issue elsewhere.

Viz:

?

Thanks for your comments and additional pics gentlemen

My buttons have the RZM and Code 155/38 Assmann mark in fine quality shown in a thread,
    so this are original pieces.

Ade I am aware of the diamond markings which are fakes, thanks for mention this fact ,
    maybe you can make the forum search function more suitable for an old men like me please ;-)))

Br Herbert

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast