Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake

Article about: Price is \\$1000, owner states that it's original, but i don't know, can anyone help and let me know if it's real or fake, and what should i look for to spot the fake one. Thank you all.

Default Re: SS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake

'scull'SS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake

Too droll, no?

Are you not all bored out of your minds with these things now?
    While the bourse was rising and spirits were high, there seemed some sense to it all, but with the spread of chaos in the last two years, all of this seems too contemporary to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake
    P
    Many

more foetid woolens....SS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake

I collect tunics and caps, in fact.SS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake

It has become too costly a bad habit to pursue.

?

I never get bored looking and learning from you FB, just remember if you ever want to give some of these to charity then i can give you my registered charity number, its easy to recall , its 123 GIVE TO ME !!!!!

?

Doesn't worry me how many times you show these pics FB.......you post them and I'll look at them !!

Thank you, dear colleagues, then I shall keep it up. We seldom see new material, though. Greetings of the festive season to you all on all continents.SS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake  SS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake 

A less happy case of our interest. How time takes its toll.SS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake

This cap is not my property, but the images furnished to me by a colleague collector.

This little horror reminds us how remarkable it is to find these things in a good state of preservation.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    A less happy case of our interest. This little horror reminds us how remarkable it is to find these things in a good state of preservation.
    At least the mice had the 'good taste' to confine their appetite to largely the reverse side of the cap. Surely it makes one want to cry as the cap appears in fairly good condition otherwise.

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    At least the mice had the 'good taste' to confine their appetite to largely the reverse side of the cap. Surely it makes one want to cry as the cap appears in fairly good condition otherwise.
    I gave a hug to all of mine still in a reasonable state of repair. I have recurring bad dreams about various forms of pestilence obliterating my foetid woolens. SS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake

foetid woolens not yet found by mice.SS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or FakeSS Allgemeine Visor Original or Fake
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-15-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast