Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS armband 21/35

Article about: Hi everyone Going through the process with this armband as we speak. I think for the most part it is good, I am questioning the RFFS tag however. From comparing this against my last post, th

?

Default SS armband 21/35

Hi everyone

Going through the process with this armband as we speak. I think for the most part it is good, I am questioning the RFFS tag also. From comparing this against my last post, the lettering does seem a bit different. The flick on the 'V' on the Vom as well as the flick on the 'Reichsfuhrer' seem to be a little different from the other tags? I'm not entirely sure though, I am new to all of this. Would really appreciate some thoughts.

Thanks guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband 21/35   SS armband 21/35  

SS armband 21/35   SS armband 21/35  

SS armband 21/35  
    Last edited by Kiwi74; 01-14-2020 at 06:01 AM. Reason: 'Vom"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband 21/35
    P
    Many

?

Here is what I compared it against
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband 21/35   SS armband 21/35  

It's a "V" from Vom and both tags are exactly the same, just a lilttle worn out.

?

Apologies for my ignorance, thank you for your correction! I should have posted the one in question alongside those two (it is in the post above my previous one). The one I'm not sure about is on the bottom in this post, the other two tags are authentic examples.

SS armband 21/35  

?

It looks good to me. I also was very skeptical to make sure my purchase was original. Reading through this forum taught be a lot on the armbands.