Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Armband

Article about: This armband now has a new home, I'm looking for a good frame to put it on my war room wall for now. Thanks for the helps on this one guys, it's very cool to add my first SS item to the coll

Default Re: SS Armband

This armband now has a new home, I'm looking for a good frame to put it on my war room wall for now.

Thanks for the helps on this one guys, it's very cool to add my first SS item to the collection.

SS Armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband
    P
    Many

A great SS piece Andy. I have always kept an eye out for one but haven't found one in the price range I'd like. You get a great deal!

Andy

Kampfbinde look great in a collection. This piece looks to be in very good condition and will display nicely for you, congrats!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

nice find it is always a score when you find a real ss item !!!

Thanks guys, I like it a lot. I'm wondering what it saw, conversations it was privy to etc....

Is this type exclusively for the black uniforms (and white uniforms too I suppose)? Any way to roughly date it by construction methods?

SS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandHow object was worn....it may have also been worn on earth grey uniforms, on white uniforms, and.....but principally this way.

SS ArmbandThis was worn....

- - Updated - -

SS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS Armband...this way....

Thanks for your contribution FB I am familiar with many of those pictures as I trawled a lot of your posts for information before purchasing this one. I was happy that I found what looked like a few exact duplicates in your material.

SS Armband
    Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Thanks for your contribution FB I am familiar with many of those pictures as I trawled a lot of your posts for information before purchasing this one. I was happy that I found what looked like a few exact duplicates in your material.
    Thanks. I have made sure that this site contains many images of real material. And real material seen in context, and not extracted, reified or otherwise removed from how it appeared to persons at the time, which is of merit.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    This armband now has a new home, I'm looking for a good frame to put it on my war room wall for now.

Thanks for the helps on this one guys, it's very cool to add my first SS item to the collection.

SS Armband
    Congratulations on your first SS acquisition! I look forward to doing the same soon. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy yours, and the many others posted on here, via the interweb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2