Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS armband!

Article about: Hello all! I would like to ask you the most commonly heard question in this forum! Is this armband original?? This would be my first SS item so i know nothing about authenticating SS regalia

Default SS armband!

Hello all!

I would like to ask you the most commonly heard question in this forum!

Is this armband original??

This would be my first SS item so i know nothing about authenticating SS regalia!

The seller's asking price is $185 so i think if it proves to be genuine the money is ok!

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
    Michael Xenikakis
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband!   SS armband!  

SS armband!   SS armband!  

SS armband!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband!
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS armband!

This will be a learning experience for me, too. I've never seen an SS armband with what looks like a bevo roundel and swastika.

?

Hello!

I did found this old thread with a similar SS armband. But it's probably best to wait for an expert
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...riginal-16914/

Nice to see someone else is intrested in this item... Let's hope for the more experienced members to answer!

Did the moths have a field day on the swastika lol? On a side-note I have mixed feelings about this.

SS armband! SS armband!

REF: Craig Gottlieb Militaria

This appears to be a standard political cotton kampfbinde that someone added the black stripes to. The material does not appear to be the standard black ribbed cloth found on genuine cotton armbands. I also have never seen a bevo SS armband. It is possible this is a period home made change if a SA man became SS. You will never know and it is best to avoid buying non standard items, expecially when they are SS.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you people! I think i will save my money and buy a PAB in bronze i've seen for the same money... At least the PAB is checked in this forum and passed the test of authenticity!