Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Armband?

Article about: I have my doubts about this. Firstly poor pics. Never seen the stitching go round more than once on the roundel. Is the letter spacing on the tag good? Any help appreciated. Better pics have

?

Default SS Armband?

I have my doubts about this. Firstly poor pics. Never seen the stitching go round more than once on the roundel. Is the letter spacing on the tag good? Any help appreciated. Better pics have been requested.

SS Armband?SS Armband?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband?
    P
    Many

someone is representing to you that this is an SS armband?

it's not an SS armband. as for the tag, the letter code would be "D" and not "A" for an SS armband were that what this was.

someone more versed in the RZM tag thing will likely come along and verify or contradict what i say in pointing out that a cotton armband such as this would likely carry a "B" tag and not an "A" (i can't be too heavily relied upon here because i collect SS items and this sort of thing would not fall into my area). if i am correct about this, i would wonder if the tag were original to the armband at all. looking at it, it would appear to be original to the thing, but so many things these days "appear" and yet are not.
    i do hope someone will happen along to comment on this.

that being said, some nicer photos would be useful for anything i might say beyond what i already have.

the bottom line is that if this is being represented to you as an SS armband, you'd be better served buying somewhere else.

This one has already been shown on the forum.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I did a search through the last 10 or so pages on the forum, both SS and NSDAP, before posting and couldn't see it, sorry. I am assuming it has no redeaming qualities.

plain old NSDAP armband.

Hi Al, no worries.

I will try and find the other thread for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!