Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

ss armband

Article about: hi can anyone help me with this ss armband

ss armbandI should collect carrots in the hands of fetching Munich girls dressed as rabbits.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss armband
    P
    Many

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    There is no field in 3rd Reich collecting that has been documented in writing than the SS. A small investment in reference books should indicate to the most novice collector that this is a fantasy item as I challenge anyone to show an example in ANY respected reference book.
    Reference books are apparently a very 20th century and retro thing. The point and click world means that you and I are the reference book.

What I cannot take are the urine stains, truth be told. It shatters my sense of decorum.

Greetings to my friends and all hail our struggle against nonsense.

The beginner can do worse than to look around in the pinned threads at the start of this sub group.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Reference books are apparently a very 20th century and retro thing. The point and click world means that you and I are the reference book.

What I cannot take are the urine stains, truth be told. It shatters my sense of decorum.

Greetings to my friends and all hail our struggle against nonsense.

The beginner can do worse than to look around in the pinned threads at the start of this sub group.
    How true. Why trouble ones self with even the most minimal amount of effort when you can USE others for nothing.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

reidy-
    I think you should buy this armband for your collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

JMM
    ?

These would go well with the one posted...

ss armbandss armband

ss armbandss armbandss armbandss armbandss armbandss armbandThe SS FM one is a fake of very old lineage. The others proliferated since the 1970s, I think.

It is all very much an unending story.

We are nuts to be engaged in this rolling of the rock up the hill and the bouncing on the noggin' forever and ever and ever....

ss armbandss armbandss armbandss armbandss armbandI thank Bob Coleman, Larry C. and Adrian Stevenson for all the very fine things they have done for so many.

Certain of the many have done very little good for anyone, and these few are prone to lie, cheat and steal.

They also post silly pictures in order to perturb us, but we then obliterate them in the digital petting zoo.

As you call into the forest, so comes the echo......

CBH
    ?

The Dadaist Heart still beats in you Friedrich , something lost to most of the new generation .

?

Wow all these extra pictures, posts and energy over a piece of fairy dust cloth. As Bob stated if you don't know at first use that valuable search engine.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by CBH View Post
    The Dadaist Heart still beats in you Friedrich , something lost to most of the new generation .
    John Heartfield is my inspiration, really.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast