Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS armband original?

Article about: Hi fellow collectors. I think this armband looks good but I would like to have your help and opinions. Thanks for looking!

Default SS armband original?

Hi fellow collectors. I think this armband looks good but I would like to have your help and opinions. Thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband original?  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS armband original?  SS armband original?  SS armband original?  SS armband original?  SS armband original? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband original?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS armband original?

Looks good to me.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thanks a lot!

Looks ok to me as well. I always look at the black band around the top and bottom to see if it has been added post war. This one looks to have even wear throughout so it looks A-OK to me.

Regards,

Jeff

Quote by Killroy View Post
    Looks ok to me as well. I always look at the black band around the top and bottom to see if it has been added post war. This one looks to have even wear throughout so it looks A-OK to me.

Regards,

Jeff
    Thank you very much Jeff, both for the lesson and for your of the armband

SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?an authentic piece with patina.

Thank you FB and as usual an pleasure to see items of your outstanding collection of black beauties

SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?
    Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Thank you FB and as usual an pleasure to see items of your outstanding collection of black beauties
    Foetid woolens. Congratulations on finding something authentic.

Thanks FB ,yes I have now ordered the arm band so now it´s just a matter of time before I get it
    I only wish it was a tunic attached to it lol.

SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?SS armband original?But having such attached to a tunic is a costly and bulky thing, dear friend.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-06-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast