Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ss armband/pennants

Article about: Picture 1 is printed cotton and pic 2 is of wool. So it is not a picture of just one armband. Eric

Default Re: Ss armband/pennants

Picture 1 is printed cotton and pic 2 is of wool. So it is not a picture of just one armband.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss armband/pennants
    P
    Many

?

excellent--yes, on another forum, the replier said something was odd..so this is an ''odd'' labeled armband?..ty for pics and info

Quote by bronk View Post
    excellent--yes, on another forum, the replier said something was odd..so this is an ''odd'' labeled armband?..ty for pics and info
    Happy collecting and thank you for showing us what your relative found in Munich. I imagine such things were tossed out in large heaps.

Thanks to Eric pointing this out it's obvious to me also that the SS tag seems to be applied on a wool type armband, whereas the first photo shows a differenet cotton printed example. So, the two first photos are of two different armbands --- not one. The 1st photo was shot in 2017 btw... impressive

?

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Picture 1 is printed cotton and pic 2 is of wool. So it is not a picture of just one armband.

Eric
    this is the SAME !!...pics taken from different cameras!!...if you look on my collections post and the total armband pic, the camera is poor..that's why I took better pics with a better camera of my Rks and RZ label as seen in my Rk post in the awards section..my uncle was in Munich 1945 and Nuremberg!!..these are all authentic......check out the RKs in award section...why would I have an authentic label, but not armband???

Hey, no offence but that's what it seemed like to me as well... a better photo with the better quality camera would help

?

wrong o!!!

relax

?

did you not see the C27??RKs etc...frauenshaft pins??? look at the collections section pics!!!

Hey... take it easy with the exclamation marks, it was just an observation and a totally valid one at that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast