Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS armband. real or fake?

Article about: Hey guys, I was wondering if you might be able to help me out. I bought this SS armband from someone and everything seems good to me. Only thing i'm not sure about is the "C" on th

?

Default SS armband. real or fake?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you might be able to help me out. I bought this SS armband from someone and everything seems good to me. Only thing i'm not sure about is the "C" on the rzm tag. I was reading somewhere that that is the grade or quality of the make of it? What do you guys think? and thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband. real or fake?   SS armband. real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband. real or fake?
    P
    Many

a stinker, but a better stinker than a few years ago, save for the highly stupid excuse of an RZM tag.

- - ------- - -

the textile is quite off, too. Sorry.

?

Welcome to the Forum Wick. Glad you are here. As stated material and RZM tag are off.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

It's ok. After i had bought it i had a funny feeling considering the RZM tag not starting with a D. Then this link from I Offer is bogus too. RARE WW2 GERMAN NAZI WAFFEN SS OFFICERS ARM BAND - =(. when you say the textile is off, what do you mean so I know what you are talking about? And thank you for the fast reply.

- - ------- - -

Thank you for the invite!

?

nice collection rossi

SS armband. real or fake?SS armband. real or fake?SS armband. real or fake?SS armband. real or fake?SS armband. real or fake?Sorry to give you bad news, but we do have a lot of real things for you to look at, as far as the pictures can take you.

These have been well faked since the end of the 1960s, actually.

The fakes of then are indistinguishable from the originals.

Real ones are not especially rare and are had at good sources, which we can suggest to you.

SS armband. real or fake?
    Quote by wick View Post
    It's ok. After i had bought it i had a funny feeling considering the RZM tag not starting with a D. Then this link from I Offer is bogus too. RARE WW2 GERMAN NAZI WAFFEN SS OFFICERS ARM BAND - =(. when you say the textile is off, what do you mean so I know what you are talking about? And thank you for the fast reply.

- - ------- - -

Thank you for the invite!

The red textile is too grainy. The weave is too obvious. The real ones are finer in their weave.

- - ------- - -

What yours does well is the execution of the crooked cross.
    This image is courtesy of a person here.

?

Its just disappointing to not have a real one like I was told I was buying. Everyone here seems to be very helpful and thank you all.

?

Welcome to the Forum wick.. Don't give up... We all have "Been there and done that" it's part of the hobby and learning !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by wick View Post
    Its just disappointing to not have a real one like I was told I was buying. Everyone here seems to be very helpful and thank you all.
    Thanks. Part of the struggle to have SS things is this very disappointment. We experience it all, and more often than is needed or healthy for anyone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast