Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag

Article about: Hello friends! Im little bit desperate...Now i truly need yours help. Because im not 100% sure of this armband, in my eyes it looks authentic, but i need your professional help. I have looki

?

Default SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag

Hello friends! Im little bit desperate...Now i truly need yours help. Because im not 100% sure of this armband, in my eyes it looks authentic, but i need your professional help. I have looking these images four days, but i cant say surely if this is 100% authentic. And im going to buy it, but still i cannot buy it before asking your opinions, you are the professionals, and only in this forum are people whose knowledge i trust. You make me very happy if even some of you give me advice, good or bad. Thanks you all beforehand.

Best Regards:
    Niko
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag   SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag  

SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag   SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag  

SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag   SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag
    P
    Many

?

Niko,

I believe this to be an authentic piece of early manufacture. It has the early tag with the first iteration of the VA contract numbering scheme in addition to the RFSS label. I have seen numerous examples that are similar to this one come up for review and this shares the same characteristics as the others.

I would agree. Looks fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Niko
    I would be happy to have this armband in my collection.
    By the date on the label you can take it that this was one that would have been used by early Allg SS.

?

Thank you all for replys. Makes me happy that here is people like you are,helpful and give answers to questions. And yes,im will buy that brassard. I can put more photos here,when the deal is ready and i get it. Thanks again all of you

Best Regards:
    Niko

?

Hellou! In this topics armband the inner seam is different that i have see before. Looks like it has afterward sewn togehter. Armaband is quite mint/unissued. But textile, black ribbon, and everything else is just like the authentic armband i have seen, even the smell Can someone post photos of that sewing inside? I must be 100% about this, that i have my peace of mind Here is couple photos.

-Niko
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag   SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag  

SS Armband with Reichsführer-SS Tag  

Its likely this armband was just resized to better fit the coat it was going on at the time.

very nice original Armand in every detail, so many copys are around since years ...

best greetings to the North!