Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Armourer Patch references needed

Article about: Hello friends: I've been extremely busy lately and been picking up a lot of items just haven't had the time. This week I plan on getting them all posted or at least a few. I'm looking to pic

Default SS Armourer Patch references needed

Hello friends:

I've been extremely busy lately and been picking up a lot of items just haven't had the time. This week I plan on getting them all posted or at least a few.

I'm looking to pick up an SS armourer's patch. I haven't seen a lot of original examples around that have been confirmed by anyone with decent knowledge on the subject. I searched the forum a little bit and learned a few things. Does anyone have any clues what I should look for?

Also, has anyone seen any original tunics with this patch on? I like to see period examples, because who doesn't?

Thanks
    Cody

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armourer Patch references needed
    P
    Many

?

Default S.S. Patch

Hello, This may have been sold... Oakleaf Militaria.. or still available.. No idea of originality but it looks promising..
    I hope it helps..Keep me in mind if you ever want to part with the "NOWA" RaD buckle..
    Gwar

- - ------- - -
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armourer Patch references needed   SS Armourer Patch references needed  

?

Collectors Guild has one without the backing material. I have an identical diamond. Everyone I have encountered is identical and in unissued condition. I don't recall ever seeing a photo of one being worn.

I have owned two of these. Both came in lots of Dachau insignia. Both are gone decades ago so I can not help.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Here is a strange one i have.I have no idea as to it being original or not,it seems smaller than most and strangly designed.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Armourer Patch references needed   SS Armourer Patch references needed  

SS Armourer Patch references needed