MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Bandsman Tunic for review...

Article about: Hi all. I'd like some opinions on this Bandsman tunic as there simply isn't much reference material out there related to these (that I can find or have access to anyway). The musician's swal

SS Bandsman Tunic for review...Hritz has an SSTV tunic with the very early collar and collar patch piping.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Bandsman Tunic for review...
    P
    Many

SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...It is the only one of which I am aware in my inventory, however flawed, of extant black SS uniforms.

The SSVT was just being organized fully at the moment in which the decoration of collar and collar patch was rearranged more or less to be less like the SA
    and more whatever in late 1934.

I am extremely proud, as pride cometh before the fall, to have an enlisted tunic where the pre late 1934 collar piping is still present.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-09-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Wim Saris and Mr. d'Alquen can tell us more, surely.

In any case, as my colleagues noted, the tunic is a fake and with an odd fantasy configuration of badges.

?

Thanks so much for the very detailed and in depth feedback FB! Much appreciated!

SS Bandsman Tunic for review...Here are buttons as found in early, that is, pre 1937/8 black SS uniforms.

Quote by dzyner View Post
    Thanks so much for the very detailed and in depth feedback FB! Much appreciated!
    This site is the only place to find any sane knowledge about these things. I own quite a few, as has Bob Coleman, and we founded this site to escape the balderdash
    elsewhere. Authentic black SS uniforms are found in very few hands. Shea has some nice ones for sale ex the Buhler collection, but they are somewhat expensive.
    The Staf. for the II Abschnitt in Saxony is ex the Buhler and originally the Saul collection, and illustrates an early gabardine uniform in original configuration. Arran Saul knows his black SS uniform very well.

https://www.therupturedduck.com/coll...hnitt-grouping

SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...foetid woolens...

Berserk for all.

I am also intrigued as to how the pictures on this site have migrated on to other sites. Is this done by a machine, or by persons....?....?

?

Thank you F-B for these posts and for sharing your knowledge and experience. As you know you are the driving force of this project. It is a sad place in your absence. The photo of the old campaigner with the camera is new to me thanks for including it. Hritz's TV rock and your Casella are two of my favorites. As always I send you my best.

as for the thread starter a cut and paste mentality will get you no where. You must actually invest effort to be rewarded with knowledge. Typos aside, we who have done so are under no obligation to help those who refuse to help themselves.

?

SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...SS Bandsman Tunic for review...

Here is a similar tag on a much more refined stinker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast