Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Bekleidungswerke SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942

Article about: I bought it, for which I thank Mr. Stiles.

Default SS Bekleidungswerke SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942

I bought it, for which I thank Mr. Stiles. SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942

- - ------- - -

It contains some real shocker facts, of that I shall tell you.

If I were a creep, I would charge money for a peep show of the shocker facts....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942
    P
    Many

I had only seen vague mention of this item before, but never the real thing.

I shall share my sense of shock in the fullness of time, and when I can focus my camera at the relevant passages.

- - ------- - -

Thanks to Mr. Stiles for his skill in finding significant things.

- - ------- - -

The transaction with him was efficient and swift.

?

Seems to be a very interesting book to read. I wonder if there is any Information about the black panzer wraps inside?

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    Seems to be a very interesting book to read. I wonder if there is any Information about the black panzer wraps inside?
    Thanks. The Pz Feldjacke, the Pz Feldhose, and the Panzerschutzmuetze, as well as the Panzerschutzmuetze Ueberzug are ALL listed here. I will make a picture when I am able, but I have work to do The self propelled artillery field jacket is there, too.
    for my real life.

SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942Voila. I should charge five dollars a view, but I do not. You should contribute to Adrian's site, in all earnestness.

You will see that the variety of headwear here, some of it, according to collector legend, contrary to superstition.

Our rule is to seek the original sources, a task in which certain of our members here are very expert.

I include another source for which I paid a great deal of money, and which puts this price list from the SSBW and SSWVHA into context ca. 1942.

It is the handbook for the officer in the SS WVHA Verwaltungsdienst, this was Oswald Pohl's administrative elite.

SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942You will also notice that the grey and black officer caps are not to be had here.

- - ------- - -

They were here in late 1940....whoops, they are in the Kleiderkasse SS list.

SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942Further data, to include the black tunic, which, again, according to the secondary sources, had gone the way of the buffalo. The whole Montur in black is still for sale.

Mollo does a pretty good job of interpreting these things in his Vol. VI of his series.

SS Bekleidungswerke  SS WVHA Waffen SS price list, 1942Since so much attention adheres to cap badges, you see that the silvered and the matte varieties for the peaked caps are still on offer in 1942, which surprised me. I had though that the neusilber version for the black peaked cap had vanished in wartime, which, again, is a gun show old wives tale.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast