Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull

Article about: Heres a neat skull I just added to the collection today. The very seldom seen SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull. I have always dreamed of having one and now that dream has become a reality! No

Default SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull

Heres a neat skull I just added to the collection today. The very seldom seen SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull. I have always dreamed of having one and now that dream has become a reality! Now comes the hard part of waiting for it to come in the mail. Now I have to save back up for a Flatwire skull but it may take a few years! (I attached photos of said skull in wear for reference)
    Enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull   SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull  

SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull   SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Belgian Made Cloth Cap Skull
    P
    Many

Great piece, congrats!

?

Looks great, I've seen these come up for sale occasionally and always liked the look of them. congrats !

CBH
    ?

I noticed the Collector's guild had one for sale for a while, nice to see an example in a period photo.
    Thanks for sharing.

I noticed The Collector’s Guild, Hannahs Reich & Bob Hritz all have these for sale but for around $1200. I paid half that. I personally don’t think they are worth what dealers are asking.