Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS Bevo capskulls (totenkopf) and eagles... where were these made?

Article about: Greetings to all here, this is my first post on War Relics. I collect a lot of WW2 items, mostly edged weapons and firearms but, I come across a lot of stuff, like these: ***** slideshow lin

Default SS Bevo capskulls (totenkopf) and eagles... where were these made?

Greetings to all here, this is my first post on War Relics. I collect a lot of WW2 items, mostly edged weapons and firearms but, I come across a lot of stuff, like these:

slideshow link:

ss cap totenkopf and sleeve eagles

My question is, where were these bevos made? what factory? and, are either of these variations scarce? desireable?

They came with these other items:

slideshow link:

field visor

Ade and some other kind members have given me a leg up on the visor, armband and buckle but I will be interested at somepoint in sale or trade I think for these patches so I've got to know what I own here first...

thanks and regards,

m

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Bevo capskulls (totenkopf) and eagles... where were these made?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Bevo capskulls (totenkopf) and eagles... where were these made?

Welcome to the forum !

The BeVo items look good and I like your slide shows

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Bevo-Wuppertal. The BE stands for Bandfabrik Ewald Vorsteher. Made by Lucas Vorsteher of Lenneper Strasse 50 and Ewald Vorsteher of Krenzstrasse 72 from the city of Wuppertal-Berman

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick!