Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Boat hat ???

Article about: Posted in the classified section , SS boat hat . Looks fake to me , a new member with two posts and a 3000\\$ hat for sale . Smells fishy to me . Please check it out .

SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???This all has been going on for a long time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Boat hat ???
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I am pleased that the mods have taken action on this item , I simply didn't want a new collector to learn such a hard lesson from our classified section . Thank you all for the replies , now back to rolling that rock .

Quote by CBH View Post
    I am pleased that the mods have taken action on this item , I simply didn't want a new collector to learn such a hard lesson from our classified section . Thank you all for the replies , now back to rolling that rock .
    Thanks to you for your fine citizenship here, and especially your moral support in the spasm of ankle biting the other day. I appreciate it.

My frustration is directed towards those who dabble in material which is a mine field without any due diligence on their part and with the entitled, sophomoric expectation that we will extract everyone from the minefield with a turn of the switch. And we get no thanks for it, either.

CBH
    ?

Well , you will always have my thanks Friedrich . Both for your unending support of this site , and your good humour in the face of this troll onslaught . I'm proud to be a member in good standing of this fine community .

SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???
    Quote by CBH View Post
    Well , you will always have my thanks Friedrich . Both for your unending support of this site , and your good humour in the face of this troll onslaught . I'm proud to be a member in good standing of this fine community .
    Bravo. Well said. You have my warm thanks. The trolls are on the march in the year 2016 and the moderators have been squishing them with elan.
    My good humor is squished, too, and I am prone to rage and tantrums in my old age and in the flood of lipids and such.

Thanks again for the kind thought. Gruess nach Nova Scotia.

It is very lovely there. I went thirty six years ago...

CBH
    ?

And Greeting From Nova Scotia to you my Good Man .
    If you ever find your way back here as a Trump Refugee or whatever please look me up !
    I'll buy you a beer which is a rare offer from me , and or hide you and yours in the basement if required .
    The Trolls are truly on the Rise .
    All my best to you .

Thanks to all.

The offending object has been removed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thanks to all.

The offending object has been removed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks to you, our leader, for all your patience and wisdom.

Could I also embrace such exemplary good humor as yours in my struggle with a fiendish world....!

Much good fortune to you and yours!

SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???SS Boat hat ???The cynical and jaded look on the face of this old Gauner is indicative enough of the parameters here.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast