Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Braunhemd

Article about: Hello, I want to see photos in the chronicles or original samples of party SS shirts (SS Braunhemd). Does anyone have a photo? If so, please send in the thread. 4-button front shirts

?

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Das Braunhemd or das Diensthemd

A bridge to far I'm afraid.

DrCMH provided clear images and period documentation and our friend Dma32 doesn't even bother to say thank you. Instead he corrects in a rude manner the only person trying to help. Any wonder our friends left?

I assume it is simply the difficulty in communicating in English rather than his/her primary language, no offense taken on my part.

I miss the friends we have lost this year, be it secondary to failing health, or, to the loss of interest in assisting others in complicated topics only to be met with little to no gratitude. We lose much in translation here, it stems from the anonymity of this form of social media and is further complicated by cultural, social, and linguistic differences. I experience this in my professional life on a daily basis. At least, here, I’m not held legally and civilly responsible for the person I am aiding when they are unable to communicate in the three different languages I am fluent in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Braunhemd
    P
    Many

?

I apologize, I did not go into this topic. Thank you DrCHM for the photos provided, but I have already found them. They all have 3 buttons, but I need an original knit pattern with 4 buttons.

?

DrDHM, could I contact you? You do not reply to mail, and you cannot write to private messages. I would be very grateful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2