Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ss cap ??

Article about: As usual, the search engine feature on our forum is not used to answer a simple question. The cap appears to be one of the Alteste pieces imported by Jim Atwood. For one thing, the piping in

Default Re: ss cap ??

ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??Viz:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss cap ??
    P
    Many

How many times have I made such a post in this context?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    How many times have I made such a post in this context?
    Probably more times than you care to count.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Probably more times than you care to count.
    I have eleven thousand three hundred odd posts since 2008, and quite a few are of this type.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I have eleven thousand three hundred odd posts since 2008, and quite a few are of this type.
    I may be frustrating for you FB but your efforts are always appreciated mate. Always.
    All the best FB.

ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??
    Quote by Thanatos View Post
    I may be frustrating for you FB but your efforts are always appreciated mate. Always.
    All the best FB.
    Thank you. Here are more thingies. Key words: allgemeine SS black uniform; allgemeine and otherwise SS peaked cap; black SS peaked cap; foetid woolen cast off junk clothes; black SS uniform; black SS visor cap.

The blacks are simply stunning. Very sharply designed uniforms. If I had to have one German uniform set it would be a black SS set. Unfortunately their value and my bank account would not be able to come to an agreement.

Love your thingies mate.

Thanks, friends, I am glad you enjoy such things. The time will come for me to dispose of them, but they live on here and someone else will shoulder the burden.

ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??ss cap ??foetid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast