Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ss cap chances

Article about: once again im struggling ,is it good

Default ss cap chances

once again im struggling ,is it good ss cap     chancesss cap     chancesss cap     chancesss cap     chances

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss cap     chances
    P
    Many

?

I think it is original with a beautiful skull.

ss cap     chancesss cap     chancesss cap     chancesss cap     chancesThe term "struggle" is curious here, as this is a perfectly good Clemens Wagner cap in worn condition. I own several identical to it.
    Let me also say that if you post these things on the bad manners website, you will get lousy advice. This advice is often a product of either ignorance or malicious intent, the sum of which is to scare unwanted persons away from a limited supply of SS regalia. This cap has some extra stamps, which might well be from a costume house of some kind. Very typical, and, to my mind, no real detriment.

Do let me be didactic and hectoring out of more than a decade of this kind of inquiry: this site has hundreds and hundreds of images of authentic SS caps found no where else, as well as the best analysis from what surely are informed persons, and some very informed, about this contested material. People who have spent decades of research and who own not unimportant collections give freely of their knowledge with little stint.

To be sure, such caps as these are now faked to a high degree, but your cap is authentic. It is slightly worse for wear, but many enjoy that fact.

Happy hats.

The Whammond site will have in an update a Wille/Hannover cap of this kind for sale presently, without insignia for a modest price, if you want one. The later made Wille caps often have a faint stamp on the peak, or no stamp on the peak.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-07-2014 at 12:04 AM.

Nice cap!

seems very nice yep !

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Whammond site will have a Wille/Hannovep of this kind for sale presently, without insignia for a modest price, if you want one. The later made Wille caps often have a faint stamp on the peak, or no stamp on the peak.
    7000 USD without insigna is a modeat price???
    I remember these visors gone for 3500/4500 eur few Years ago... Now for 4500 5500 EUR full insigna.
    However great great visor posted above. Really lovely!

Please note. This is a preview of what will apparently be on said site in a while. I am not paid to do this, but I respect this dealer.

The Collector's Guild

Quote by Mauro C View Post
    7000 USD without insigna is a modeat price???
    I remember these visors gone for 3500/4500 eur few Years ago... Now for 4500 5500 EUR full insigna.
    However great great visor posted above. Really lovely!
    I do not control prices but I do insist on certain minimum of good manners and politesse in these spaces where I labor so hard and so long.
    Do kindly pay attention to the above link. And the word in English is spelled "modest."
    Do finally note that I paid all of USD 125 for the first black SS cap of mine more than four decades ago. Those around me thought that I was quite insane and irresponsible.
    Complaints about dealers waste the time of the person who posts it and those who are unhappy enough to read it.
    Those who spend more energy in lamentations about human nature and greed can better spend their time learning and fashioning constructive contributions to this site.
    With really one exception in the last twenty five years, have I ever found a bargain piece of SS headwear. Only once. And I actually mean in the last fifty years.
    I had one unsavory acquaintance who bragged to me for years on end at how he found black SS caps for .25 cents US in used clothing stores and hock shops and such. The rest of us were chumps and fools. He always found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and we were stupid fools bereft of good fairies and story book characters other than scum.
    His stories always made me think him to be willfully malicious with such tall tales or delusional.
    He has gone to heaven now.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-07-2014 at 12:01 AM.

For unknown reasons I can't see the cap in site but only in your link. In site there is an highly overpriced visor... Of course the one you linked is well priced. Interesting. About English sorry is the problem of little screen and Italian t9.
    However I don't think to have missed respect to u. We are not college teens but men so we can also understand when there is a missing of respect.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast