Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS cap ID

Article about: This one??? You can negotiate with the executor of my estate when that day comes. At least you know it has a good home.

Default SS cap ID

I got this cap in trade from the man who got it from the Vet back in the 60's. He got this cap a mint SS m43 and some Misc. other insignia. The Vet told him the stuff came out of a warehouse in Wiesbaden Germany. Has anyone seen a picture of a cap like this being worn? I thought it might be some kind of SS female auxiliary cap or possibly Dutch or Flemish. Thanks. SS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap ID

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap ID
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS cap ID

I had a similar unworn cap many years ago. It had two pebbled buttons on the front. A few years back, one was for sale on The Collectors Guild. It was identified as a hat worn by female Norwegan SS members.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I had a similar unworn cap many years ago. It had two pebbled buttons on the front. A few years back, one was for sale on The Collectors Guild. It was identified as a hat worn by female Norwegan SS members.

Thanks Bob. Do you happen to have any pictures of the cap you owned or the one the collectors guild had?

Regards,
    Kevin

Quote by Sayle F View Post
    Thanks Bob. Do you happen to have any pictures of the cap you owned or the one the collectors guild had?

Regards,
    Kevin
    I believe there is a picture of it in a mid 1960's book on headgear. I will see if I can find it and post a picture.
    BOB

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I believe there is a picture of it in a mid 1960's book on headgear. I will see if I can find it and post a picture.
    That would be great.

Thanks again Bob.

The eagle is good so that's a good sign.

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    The eagle is good so that's a good sign.
    Yes it is, and I have never had any doubt about the authenticity of the cap or insignia just did'nt know who wore it.

SS cap IDHere is the picture from the 1960's Stan Bozich headgear book
    BOB

Thanks for the pic Bob. Not the same cap but similar in that the eagle placement is close. I am pretty sure it is some sort of SS female auxiillary cap. As I am a collector of SS headgear I thought it would be a nice addition to my collection as an oddity. By the way, you tired Of my former EREL SS Officer visor cap yet? I miss that one

The Erel cap with the army eagle on the cap cover, you mean.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast