Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS cap ID

Article about: This one??? You can negotiate with the executor of my estate when that day comes. At least you know it has a good home.

Default Re: SS cap ID

This one??? You can negotiate with the executor of my estate when that day comes. At least you know it has a good home.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap ID  
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap ID
    P
    Many

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This one??? You can negotiate with the executor of my estate when that day comes. At least you know it has a good home.
    thats a dream come true cap for me i dont own a offerces never have but i keep saying one day but then every time prices keep saying dream on

SS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDI own this one.....a living night mare. Such would be an even larger night-mare if Kevin ate one of them, as he threatens to do.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Erel cap with the army eagle on the cap cover, you mean.....
    Yes , I miss it.

SS cap ID

SS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDSS cap IDI had several grey caps in the 1970s which I miss greatly. One had a silk cap cover, and the other was trikot. The tricot one I bought in 1970s for all of 80 dollars.....it was a very nice cap. So was the silk one.... in fact. The silken one had rayon piping....

Loss and memory are a powerful feature of growing older and wiser, and the way that material things are demon like, chimaera like, dream like....and form living nightmares.

- - Updated - -

Unlike myself, Kevin is still young, and he will find more caps. But said cap cost less than three grand, I think, a decade plus ago...when I first met Kevin.
    An odd world of ours.

?

The cap in question is similar but not identical to this one.
    Strange SS Sidecap. Dutch? Flemish? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap ID  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2