Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Cap And Jacket

Article about: I have a german ss cap and jacket that my grandpa gave to me, id like to know a little about them and how much they could be worth. I uploaded them to my profile so please take a look at the

Sir Stone
    ?

Default SS Cap And Jacket

I have a german ss cap and jacket that my grandpa gave to me, id like to know a little about them and how much they could be worth. I uploaded them to my profile so please take a look at them, for some reason they wont let me upload them to this page, I would really appreciate, thank you for your time
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Cap And Jacket   SS Cap And Jacket  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Cap And Jacket  SS Cap And Jacket  SS Cap And Jacket  SS Cap And Jacket  SS Cap And Jacket  SS Cap And Jacket  SS Cap And Jacket  SS Cap And Jacket 

2. # ADS

Default Re: SS Cap And Jacket

Welcome to the Forum. Unfortunately, both the cap and the coat are post war fakes. The insignia is not even close to the original item. A 2nd class Iron Cross ribbon would never be worn on the lapel of an overcoat. They are poor attempts to fool. Definitely products of the 4th Reich.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I have added the pics to your post for you.

Sorry to say both are fake items.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Welcome to the forum. Too bad about the jacket and visor

?

The hat is actualy authentic but from the Great War Imperial era. Like many similar caps, someone has stuck fake SS badges to it, shame.