Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS cap in Poland and its cousin

Article about: Here is the sort of ding an sich Danziger Totenkopf as interpreted by the SS in a pleasing model. Seldom seen in this state of preservation. What events did it witness at its birth?

Default Re: SS cap in Poland and its cousin

But who reads books anymore anyway?SS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap in Poland and its cousin
    P
    Many

all foetid woolens.....SS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousin

flotsam and jetsamSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousin of human political madness....

?

Thank you again. I finished Sydnor's and Hoehne's books last year.

To deviate form the deviations:

Much has been made of the SS pagan beliefs in more fantastical works, but I do find the pagan aspects, the return to "Germanic" myths and religious structures to be highly compelling. The cultural objects such as the wedding plates and julleuchters are quaint yet terrifying in the atrocity enabling power of their core mythology -- The denial of a just God (or God's justice conversely.)

Was this neopagan replacement for Christianity simply a hobby of the Darre/Himmler/Willigut axis or did this get pushed down to the rank and file?

The Nordic hocus pocus in the SS should form its own thread. I cannot claim any special expertise on same, but all of this is more than well analyzed in all the works I have cited for you. Any cultural history of freaks and kooks as they operated in the fin de siecle in Vienna, Berlin, Munich and beyond will really impart all you need to know on this score, at least for my money. There are very good books about such personages in Vienna and elsewhere that contain more than enough on this score.

The other good thing about Google is Google scholar if you want to read serious literature about all these things. The brown esoterica world is not really the center of gravity here, and there are those on other websites who concern themselves with these things, but that is not my thing. I stick to black caps and tunics and German and central European history for adults.SS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousinSS cap in Poland and its cousin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5