Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS caps in the 1970s.

Article about: For Patrick in Ireland, an image of my first cap, as well as the others, all sold at the end of the 1970s, and some bought back later at huge expense. The first cap (left screen) I secured i

Default Re: SS caps in the 1970s.

You play a fine role here. You remind us of things outside of ourselves and the narrow limits of the ownership of these items as well as the ills such ownership seems to engender at the expense of many other goods.

My warm thanks, too, to Adrian S and his stalwart allies who police this site and make it safe for a free exchange without fear of hectoring as happened the week just ending.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS caps in the 1970s.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The first cap (left screen) I secured in 1971 for USD 125.
    The year I was born! I wonder what the exchange rate was back then...I think my old man bought this car for about the same money.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS caps in the 1970s.  

?

You play a fine role here. You remind us of things outside of ourselves and the narrow limits of the ownership of these items as well as the ills such ownership seems to engender at the expense of many other goods.
    I didint think I played that big a role. Thanks.

Cheers, Pat

SS caps in the 1970s.My first car also in 1971, an Audi Super 90, cost: USD 3800. Mine was identical to this, but with no sun roof. It had in board disc brakes, which tended to get oil on them and also heat up. It was a wonderful car at the time. I last saw an example of this type in Zagreb, Croatia in 1996.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    I didint think I played that big a role. Thanks.

Cheers, Pat
    You give us an important perspective, which some here find discomforting, but I do not. I am a teacher by profession. Our goals are education and knowledge.

?

Is that you FB with the red shirt and hat sticking out of the sunroof? you're smaller than I imagined and you don't have any legs..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS caps in the 1970s.  

?

You give us an important perspective, which some here find discomforting, but I do not. I am a teacher by profession. Our goals are education and knowledge.
    SS caps in the 1970s.SS caps in the 1970s.SS caps in the 1970s.

SS caps in the 1970s.
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    Is that you FB with the red shirt and hat sticking out of the sunroof? you're smaller than I imagined and you don't have any legs..
    I am not in this picture. Merely the car is the same as mine. I own no straw hat of this type.SS caps in the 1970s.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-14-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    SS caps in the 1970s.SS caps in the 1970s.SS caps in the 1970s.
    Very glad to see the chickens that cause dismay to personages without a sense of humor. We can add titles to Patrick's library.

?

They are not my chickens, but my Nan's chickens. But painfully we had to come to the fact that if we didint have a sunday roast the foxes will.
    Nan has more chickens now, but I havent updated my chicken photos. As you are meant to do when you get new chickens.

Do I see a bundesmarine cap in your cap closet?

Cheers, Pat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast