MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Collar Tab

Article about: Some guy on FB wanted \\$300 for it, said that it was real and came from a WWII veteran's estate. I told him that the tab and tag didn't look right. He went nuts and started to attack me throu

Default SS Collar Tab

Some guy on FB wanted $300 for it, said that it was real and came from a WWII veteran's estate. I told him that the tab and tag didn't look right. He went nuts and started to attack me through msg.

SS Collar TabSS Collar Tab

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collar Tab
    P
    Many

Nothing good on that one.

?

I agree! Doesn't look right at all.
    Sarge

Zamorra
    ?

Hello.
    I am new to collecting WWII memorabilia and still need to learn a lot. For that reason I like to ask what makes this a fake?
    Thanks, Ed

?

What makes this a fake ?
    Some crooked bastard.
    Really friend I am not an SS expert just an old cowboy that has been punched in the head to many times in cowboy bars for having a big mouth.

SS Collar TabSS Collar TabSS Collar TabSS Collar TabSS Collar TabSS Collar TabSS regalia makes everyone insane. The item here is very fake and the fact that its proponent misbehaves then seals its fate as a fake.
    Brutal truths, but no less true.....

Do kindly look at the threads we have here in rich variety and you will see many real items. Such an act of self help with propel you on the way to know more.

I agree with all comments not good at all.As suggested look through old threads you will start to get a good idea as to what is good or not.
    The tab you posted i dont like the runes material the shape of the tab would not bother me if it were real i have seen tabs altered to fit collar shape.The paper tag is way off.
    Here is a few genuine tags.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Collar Tab   SS Collar Tab  

SS Collar Tab   SS Collar Tab  

SS Collar Tab  

Excellent examples as a contrast, and a useful guide for the novice.

This is so bad I have to give my 2 cents. I have seen re-enactment tabs that look better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast