Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss collar tab.

Article about: Hello "tab" experts, I really have no idea about these as I usually collect metal awards and helmets, but I picked this one up today and I think it is actually a good one? I think

Default Ss collar tab.

Hello "tab" experts, I really have no idea about these as I usually collect metal awards and helmets, but I picked this one up today and I think it is actually a good one? I think it is an RZM example without it's tag as there are the remnants of paper to the reverse. I will add that it came from an extensive lot that belonged to a Panzer officer, everything else in the "foot locker" was undoubtedly genuine (paperwork,EK'S, GAB'S etc) so I have no reason to think otherwise of this tab, but your confirmations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss collar tab.   Ss collar tab.  

Ss collar tab.   Ss collar tab.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss collar tab.
    P
    Many

what colour is the stiching Leon.?should be a silver/grey,they look white.[Iam probably wrong]

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    what colour is the stiching Leon.?should be a silver/grey,they look white.[Iam probably wrong]
    Hi Harry, the stitching is a silver grey, not a bright white. Leon.

ok,imo good.

Thanks Harry, it is now "living" in my cabinet! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss collar tab.  

?

Nice late war tab friend.

SgtRockMilitaria
    ?

Love the cabinet layout. Nice tab.

Thank you gentlemen for your help, I was 99.9% sure it was ok because of where it had come from. I saw no reason for one fake tab to be in a box of over 100 other items all from the same man. I have no intention of letting this one go, I paid £150 and a WW2 British army gas mask for it! Did I pay a fair price? Also, I assume that this is an other ranks tab and not an NCO's, is that correct. Leon.

Leon you did very well on the price.Here is a unissued pair i own.And a few others to compare with.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss collar tab.   Ss collar tab.  

Attached Images Attached Images Ss collar tab. 

Hi Dave, thank you very much for those comparison images, they are very useful, , Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast