Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS collar tab

Article about: posting this one for a friend. Belive this one is no good? feel free to comment. Also if anyone disagrees and belives its real please let me know. Thanks!

thanks for all the replys! its pretty clear its a fake with all the responces but did want to point out that it looks very similar to late war types shown here Embroidered SS Officer's Collar Tabs
    Thanks so much,
    Beau

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collar tab
    P
    Many

For what it's worth, there's a pretty big difference between the tab in question and the ones shown in that thread... The biggest difference, of course, is that the tab in this thread is embroidered with bullion, while the ones in the other post are embroidered with regular thread. When this tab is compared to authentic bullion embroidered pieces, the dissimilarities in quality are pretty apparent.

now that I look side by side the backs especially show diferences

Quote by BeauHarper View Post
    now that I look side by side the backs especially show diferences
    Indeed! For one thing, the piping on authentic officer's tabs was tied off in a very neat and unique way, as opposed to the messy method used on the tab in question.

?

yes its a 70ties fake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2