Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS collar tab cardboard backing for review

Article about: I posted this before and the consensus was it was original,never seen another like it,are these rare or just uncommon?Here are some better pics of it outside.Came from a vets estate sale.

Superb textbook line-up of original Bevo tabs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collar tab cardboard backing for review
    P
    Many

Quote by PDavies View Post
    Superb textbook line-up of original Bevo tabs
    Which of course would not be complete without the 3rd variant = standard ( late ) buckram .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collar tab cardboard backing for review  

So here's all 3 backings for BeVo runes in a row ( all are tunic removed originals ) ;

white " bandage " x2 --- tan cardboard x1 --- regular buckram x3 .

So as you can see Toecutter , I do not have a regular cardboard runes myself yet ( only a Panzer )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collar tab cardboard backing for review   SS collar tab cardboard backing for review  

Thanks so much. Another young man here was seized of doubt about these last gasp things.

CBH
    ?

I'll include my two ruin tabs, Officer and Enlisted, both where tunic removed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collar tab cardboard backing for review   SS collar tab cardboard backing for review  

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks so much. Another young man here was seized of doubt about these last gasp things.
    That thread did puzzle me thoroughly .. !
    Among the veteran finds from Dachau were indeed many odd insignia that never saw use / issue , so I can understand some confusion there .
    The BeVo rune tabs however are very well documented as being period issued & worn ..

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    That thread did puzzle me thoroughly .. !
    Among the veteran finds from Dachau were indeed many odd insignia that never saw use / issue , so I can understand some confusion there .
    The BeVo rune tabs however are very well documented as being period issued & worn ..
    Thanks. The point here being, though, that contrary to collector bullsh!t, there was a materiel depot in Dachau, the contents of which became
    souvenirs for the US military and ergo part of the heap of things we puzzle over.

There is a school of counterfactual dogma propagated by attention seekers who want to doubt the existence of such a thing at all.
    That is my point to debunk such balderdash.

My God, I do not even collect this Waffen SS stuff except in the most indirect way, but my duty is to the truth.SS collar tab cardboard backing for review

Here is good ole' Hess and Heini H. admiring this materiel depot in 1936. It must have smelled really good to regalia lunatics.SS collar tab cardboard backing for reviewSS collar tab cardboard backing for reviewSS collar tab cardboard backing for review

- - ------- - -

If I went there, I am sure I would have started sneezing at all the dust.

Great examples guys,thanks for showing them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2