Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS Collar Tab Dachau Made

Article about: Hello! I was just browsing a site, and I wanted to run it by the forum before I purchased it. Is it real? How much would you price for it? Apparently it is a vet bring back. If it is real, d

Default SS Collar Tab Dachau Made

Hello! I was just browsing a site, and I wanted to run it by the forum before I purchased it. Is it real? How much would you price for it? Apparently it is a vet bring back. If it is real, does it appear tunic removed? I'm fairly new to this, so I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks!!

SS Collar Tab Dachau MadeSS Collar Tab Dachau Made

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collar Tab Dachau Made
    P
    Many

Hello Colttin. Bigger pictures that can be expanded would be necessary to tell for certain. Having said that the backing and runes shapes do appear to be a typical Dachau made tab. These were taken from a repository/depot by the thousands unissued upon the camps liberation, so not tunic removed. As for value should be easy to come across another for sale on a militaria dealer site. Please post better pictures if possible prior to buying it. Best regards.

Brian

Dachau BEVO SS runic collar tabs - Buckram or Cardboard?

Hi, thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the backing photo would not load for me properly so I was only able to enlarge the front side of the tab. Hope this helps. I will post the backing if I can properly load the image. Thanks again!

It's looking good imo. Of course if you can get the reverse loaded that would be great. But compared to the germanwarbooty example the front looks good.

Nice original. I believe these tabs go for about $300-$350. It doesn't appear to be tunic removed from what I can see.

CBH
    ?

Looks good, but a photo of the back would help.
    Here are my officers and enlisted examples, tunic removed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Collar Tab Dachau Made   SS Collar Tab Dachau Made  

If it is unissued, I would expect it to look very similar to this one.
    Ralph.

SS Collar Tab Dachau MadeSS Collar Tab Dachau Made
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)