Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS collar tab Machine Embroidered

Article about: Hi guys, I wouldl like to ask you for opinion regarding this ss collar tab. Before I have posted this thread I have really checked a lot of material and I have found some similar as this one

?

Default SS collar tab Machine Embroidered

Hi guys,
    I wouldl like to ask you for opinion regarding this ss collar tab. Before I have posted this thread I have really checked a lot of material and I have found some similar as this one. I was trying to find also information about buckram used for originals and I am still not sure about this one. Any opinion is welcome. Thank you.
    Mike

SS collar tab Machine EmbroideredSS collar tab Machine EmbroideredSS collar tab Machine EmbroideredSS collar tab Machine EmbroideredSS collar tab Machine EmbroideredSS collar tab Machine EmbroideredSS collar tab Machine EmbroideredSS collar tab Machine Embroidered

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collar tab Machine Embroidered
    P
    Many

Here is my original example to compare.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

You want what Ralph has there. It is correct.

?

Hi gus,
    thank you for help, I hope next time when I find other one it will be original one.
    Mike

Quote by mike1 View Post
    Hi gus,
    thank you for help, I hope next time when I find other one it will be original one.
    Mike
    If you perhaps stick with us in your search, we can find you original ones. One of our members, M16 fan, has several from an exceptional veteran discovery. Write to him
    and see what he still has. When in search for SS regalia, you can chance it, in which case you will likely fail, or you can look with guidance from people here.
    We try to encourage collectors, not terrorize them. We just put pressure on those with the wrong traits of character for collecting.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-08-2017 at 02:14 PM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    If you perhaps stick with us in your search, we can find you original ones. One of our members, M16 fan has several from an exceptional veteran discovery. Write to him
    and see what he still has. When in search for SS regalia, you can chance it, in which case you will likely fail, or you can look with guidance from people here.
    We try to encourage collectors, not terrorize them. We just put pressure on those with the wrong traits of character for collecting.
    Well said......

?

Dear Friedrich,
    thank you for advice now I am waiting for response and I will see.
    Mike