Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

SS Collar Tab for review.

Article about: Hello I would like some opinions on this SS collar tab Thank you all in advance. Raymond

?

Some Kragenspiegel from my collection to serve as further reference:

SS Collar Tab for review.SS Collar Tab for review.

This last one isn't a close-up of the insignia, however, it is one of my favorite pictures of the collection and has some merit...

SS Collar Tab for review.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collar Tab for review.
    P
    Many

?

Happy holidays and good health to all and may you all find joy with friends, family, or "In der Weihnachtsbäckerei".

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Happy holidays and good health to all and may you all find joy with friends, family, or "In der Weihnachtsbäckerei".
    All the best of the season to you and thanks for the wonderful images. The proprietors should maybe pin this thread for its use by others in a similar spot
    with little oblong patches of woolen badge cloth....and the mysteries of the past!

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes on my surgery. The first two weeks were rough and after that it slowly kept improving. I have had numerous surgeries since the early 2000 as I have worked out most of my life and do a lot of lifting at work also. I grew up in Oakland CA and still live about 12 miles away. Just in the last few weeks I have seen some SS collections going on the market. Although mostly the prices still seem a little stiff. Most of the items I purchase are not for resale just for me to display one day in a nice case.
    I only have one friend who collects but he started many years ago unlike me. The one thing I am doing is making a list of what I have and what I paid for in case something would happen my sister
    would at least know of some kind of value on my items. I would not want it going in a garage sale for sure.
    I wish everyone here a happy and safe holiday season. I have Ulrich's book on the Algemeine SS,Robin Lumsden's book SS Regalia and Beaver's 3 volume set on the SS plus the Service Daggers of the SS
    by Siegert. Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to purchase the Bando/Beaver book on SS insignia also?

Thank you Raymond

[QUOTE Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to purchase the Bando/Beaver book on SS insignia also?][/QUOTE]

Definitely. It is the latest knowledge compiled by respected collectors and researchers. It is a must for any collector of SS insignia.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6