Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Collar Tabs

Article about: Check these out please!

?

Default SS Collar Tabs

Check these out please! SS Collar TabsSS Collar TabsSS Collar TabsSS Collar TabsSS Collar TabsSS Collar Tabs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Collar Tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collar Tabs
    P
    Many

I personally do not like the weave on the runes or the piping on these tabs. I would not want these in my collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Imo.. Looks like Indian fakes.. I only say so because I purchased a similar item several years ago and was shot down here at this very forum..G

I agree with Bob.
    The runes appear crooked, uneven,.... they just don't look right.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I noticed the runes were off and the buckram seems incorrect. I have observed some runes on tabs that were not aligned correctly identified as original. So I did not want to toss them until they faced the jury.

Hi, these are not one's that appeal to me either, the quality of the runes (alignment aside) looks poor to me. The levels that the weave line up against each other are all over the place. Leon.

Hi Anzel, strange looking as soon as you see them, having items rejected is upsetting and then having out them is a bitter sweet pill most of us have experienced at some point in this
    minefield we call a hobby.

Regards SK

I agree with all above, the silver braid surrounding the tab is not correct. Also the runes are kinda wonky.

Everything is bad on It. The cloth, the piping-cord, the runes, the back...

?

No big loss because this came with a small grouping from a picker friend of mine. There was some common original items with these which of course could be considered the first red flag. Thanks for all the help and your opinions gentlemen.
    Anzel