Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamond

Article about: Hi All. These items came in last week from a bigger hoard. My knowledge is limited in the field of SS insignia so I need you help on these. The tab that is shown from the back is a runic tab

Default SS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamond

Hi All.

These items came in last week from a bigger hoard. My knowledge is limited in the field of SS insignia so I need you help on these.

The tab that is shown from the back is a runic tab, the same as the other three runic tabs.

I can post better/other pictures if needed.

Any thoughts on authenticity on these pieces? Any input and help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter

SS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamondSS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamondSS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamond

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamond
    P
    Many

Here are some pictures of the backs:

SS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamondSS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamondSS Collar tabs / pair of shoulder boards / sleeve diamond

hi storm,it would be better for guys to comment if you posted each pair seperatly please.you have got some good items there.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    hi storm,it would be better for guys to comment if you posted each pair seperatly please.you have got some good items there.
    Hi harryamb2,

I will Thanks for your reply

Regards, Peter

The majority of the items shown are bad, but to say which ones you'll need to separate them individually...too much going on to give a proper analysis and match them all to their reverse.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I will seperate them individually