Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS collartabs for review

Article about: Runestabs that are for sale on WAF as genuine. BUT, I really have my doubts about originality!!! The link: Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

?

Default SS collartabs for review

Runestabs that are for sale on WAF as genuine. BUT, I really have my doubts about originality!!!

The link:

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collartabs for review
    P
    Many

Our goal here cannot be to foment discord with another site and its inhabitants, who, in my view, have done much to undermine and otherwise harm our interest.

If you think the items are fake, then so say, and so why you think the way you do. Cross links which otherwise set up feuds are not helpful, nor do they enable those who would otherwise help you to do so in a an efficacious way. I am sure you will reflect on said point.

I could spend the better part of each day including routine, average and uninteresting fake items on this site.

I think the parade of fakes does little to help the beginner, and I know that, as something other than a beginner, that the endless and dreary cavalcade of fakes only robs everyone of precious time.

Do see the Allgemeine SS cuff title thread we have here to see the potential to do worthwhile things with this medium, that is, to educate people in a manner that is not at all present in many threads and surely not on the site in question.

Prosit, Neujahr and happy patches. As I wrote, our goal is find the patch with the collar.

Question Allgemeine SS cuff title 5

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Runestabs that are for sale on WAF as genuine. BUT, I really have my doubts about originality!!!

The link:

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    If they are for sale there and you question their authenticity, you should post them there in the SS cloth forum for discussion. This will also draw the attention of the moderators to them if they are deemed to be fake.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

SS collartabs for reviewSS collartabs for reviewAt the risk of micro management and such, I suggest that rather than invest in more patches without collars, that you engage the able service of Ben the VK to fix the sweat band in the black cap you got from the Swede that, for decades, was my property. It had a beat up sweat band, and Ben is a wizard at improving such things.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-02-2014 at 07:03 PM.