Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS cotton kampfbinde/armband RZM tagged

Article about: Hello to all. Soo i went partially insane and jumped into the deep end. This guy arrived yesterday from the ruptured duck. I'm happy to own it, tried to get some macro shots of the material

I very much do FB. Many thanks for the compliment Arran believe me it s greatly appreciated! It's nice to have this many fine endorsements of the armband. I m certainly happy I selected it for my first one. Kindest regards and my thanks to all. Love the tunic as well a not often seen or discussed item on here, very nice indeed.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cotton kampfbinde/armband RZM tagged
    P
    Many

Happy collecting and good luck in your endeavors.

Many thanks to you, our sensei of foited woolens. Your lessons have proven to be invaluable over the years. I have read listened and learned.. painfully. I'm still growing. It may be some time before I delve back into purchasing more cloth SS items but I will do my due diligence before I do. Thanks once more for your contributions here and for posterity. It s always a pleasure conversing with you sir. Kindest regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Many thanks to you, our sensei of foited woolens. Your lessons have proven to be invaluable over the years. I have read listened and learned.. painfully. I'm still growing. It may be some time before I delve back into purchasing more cloth SS items but I will do my due diligence before I do. Thanks once more for your contributions here and for posterity. It s always a pleasure conversing with you sir. Kindest regards.

Brian
    Thanks for the kind thought. I have stopped collecting, disposed of my collection, and will not resume my former role I did with Bob Coleman as my senior partner.
    His death is too painful, and I eschew the digital sphere for the here and now of another realm of human endeavor. You did well with your brassard.
    You know, the hurly burly with the many questions, and the hurt feelings, and the misunderstandings have all soured me on it all, but, in your case, I am
    happy to help, since yours is, as Arran and the other stalwarts note, a fine piece.

Happy holidays and much good fortune. Twenty eighteen cannot end soon enough for me, that is for bloody sure.

Shame you stopped collecting--i assumed all of the hundreds of pictures you always post were yours. Where did it go??

?

You are unlikely to receive a response to this query from F-B. Yes, the majority of the SS artefacts and period references posted by F-B were part of his collection, and whatever deal was made to dispose of it will likely remain private...

Quote by Arran View Post
    You are unlikely to receive a response to this query from F-B. Yes, the majority of the SS artefacts and period references posted by F-B were part of his collection, and whatever deal was made to dispose of it will likely remain private...
    Thanks, Arran, for your good sanitation.

RMD
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for the kind thought. I have stopped collecting, disposed of my collection, and will not resume my former role I did with Bob Coleman as my senior partner.
    His death is too painful, and I eschew the digital sphere for the here and now of another realm of human endeavor. You did well with your brassard.
    You know, the hurly burly with the many questions, and the hurt feelings, and the misunderstandings have all soured me on it all, but, in your case, I am
    happy to help, since yours is, as Arran and the other stalwarts note, a fine piece.

Happy holidays and much good fortune. Twenty eighteen cannot end soon enough for me, that is for bloody sure.
    Hey there, Friedrich-Berthold.. You will probably never read this, but just in-case. Wanted to send this as a private message, but there is no option to do so.

I felt very sad when I read your comment. I'm sorry that you have had to suffer through this loss. I can relate. I had someone very close to me die in 2007, and have never really recovered. I never had the pleasure of communicating with BOB, but have learned almost everything I know about armbands from reading through his comments. An amazing guy who took the time to help others with items that are very important to them. He was obviously a very good friend of yours. And the depression that set in for you was great enough to cause a rejection of something that you love, collecting. I am indeed sorry that this happened to you.

The only thing that I can offer is, the truth.. It will never get better as people like to say "In time, it will get better" But, you will adapt to the loss. And I truly hope that you will slowly begin to feel happiness again. When I lost my Carrie, it was literally the end of the world. I rejected everything. Stopped listening to music. Stopped drawing and writing. Lost my job, my house and vehicle. But truthfully, slowly, I began my journey back to connection, with the world, with life, with myself. And today, I understand the situation, and I have adapted. I once again can find joy. And if anything, the whole experience has made me a friendlier, more tolerant person.

Again, I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Take care. You WILL be OK.

Robbie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3