Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

Article about: Hi guys, I'm looking for an original SS cros strap to use on my black mantel. I would prefer to find one merked SS but just to know...........where used also these marked RZM and not SS by t

Default Re: SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Cross Strap -I need your advice  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    P
    Many

Very nice piece, indeed.

Sorry for my delay.........................I'm back from a little trip in Munchen.
    Thanks Pascal for posting your beauty

Regards
    Francesco

Francesco, unfortunately is this cross strap "SS /1257/40" not mine, but would be happy to own it ... below an other one, this belongs to me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Cross Strap -I need your advice   SS Cross Strap -I need your advice  

SS Cross Strap -I need your advice   SS Cross Strap -I need your advice  

SS Cross Strap -I need your advice   SS Cross Strap -I need your advice  

SS Cross Strap -I need your advice  

Quote by Pascal BERNHARD View Post
    Francesco, unfortunately is this cross strap "SS /1257/40" not mine, but would be happy to own it ... below an other one, this belongs to me
    WoW............what a beauty.Now that's exactly the example I would like to find.
    Thanks for sharing Pascal!

Very nice piece in France, to be sure. Thanks to Pascal Bernhard for the visual essay. These Garnituren can appear thus, but minus all the markings on the Beschlag, but with markings on the leather and with this kind of sewing versus rivets.
    You now have an idea of what exists, more or less. Sometimes these are VA marked, as well.
    Good luck.

My theory is that the SSVT and maybe the SSTV were, as time went by, more financed by the state versus the party, and this fact explains the VA stamp in certain cases of things. The RZM/SS relationship is a complicated one, but it is not so, as some dunder heads explain, that the SS departed from the RZM altogether prior to the middle of the war. Why a VA contract number appears as well as an RZM one and sometimes not is one of the succulent riddles of this odd interest of ours, but I am sure it is connected with what I have described above. More than forty years wasted looking at these things leads one to some odd conclusions.

The LAH and SS VT "D" tunics I have both RZM and VA tags in them to underscore this point. SS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-14-2011 at 03:49 PM.

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceThis book is an absolute must for anyone serious about this material.

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceI generalize thus, also, from having read all of these in great detail in the pivotal years of 1934 and 1935 (as the SS consolidated itself more or less as an independent branch of the NSDAP as well as the state) and amid a lot of confusion. They are a conflicted source.

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceOne of you souls in Europe who can go to the archives should find the Rosetta stone as concerns the VA contract system, since the files likely exist and Kaienburg used them, as have others.

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceThis is the other book on the subject of high value. It is the biography of Pohl in which is described the fight over resources to erect the various pieces of the SS empire, in which the armed formations were an early, central part, followed, of course, by the camp system, with its criminal enterprises. I have mentioned these many times, and no one seems to read them in order to advance to the rank of sublime insight about our odd interests. All of this is also well described in the IMT, i.e. Nuremberg trial documents, in their number of the era.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast