Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

Article about: Hi guys, I'm looking for an original SS cros strap to use on my black mantel. I would prefer to find one merked SS but just to know...........where used also these marked RZM and not SS by t

Default Re: SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your advicePostscriptum: there is no image of the reverse of a "scull" in the material above.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 278795This book is an absolute must for anyone serious about this material.
    I have been searching out this title for a while but to no avail. Utilizing the work as reference would require Herculean effort on my part as I am a novice with the German language, especially scholarly German. I am willing to put in the effort, one can only enjoy their profits after having first endeavored to attain them. Do you have any recommendations as to where I may source a copy? My alternative is a trip to UCLA and photocopying passages from their library copy. A bit reminiscent of my early scholastic career, indeed.

Regards,

CMH

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I have been searching out this title for a while but to no avail. Utilizing the work as reference would require Herculean effort on my part as I am a novice with the German language, especially scholarly German. I am willing to put in the effort, one can only enjoy their profits after having first endeavored to attain them. Do you have any recommendations as to where I may source a copy? My alternative is a trip to UCLA and photocopying passages from their library copy. A bit reminiscent of my early scholastic career, indeed.

Regards,

CMH
    Dear Sir, Have you tried Amazon dot de? Or, Zentralverzeichnis antiquarischer Buecher, i.e. ZVAB? There is no need to xerox it. I cannot recall when I bought it, but I found it in Berlin earlier in the last decade. Best of luck and happy reading, FB

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceApropos the title I cited, the book is now a decade old, it seems, and like many German scholarly books, these are published in small numbers and then disappear from view. Do not think me coy, but it is thus. The volume is not in ZVAB or Amazon.de, but surely there are ways to find it.
    It is really first rate and it has the best description of the SS clothing economy I have seen, as well as the fight between Schwarz and Pohl over financing of the growth of the SS in the years 1934-1938.

In any case, if this were all easy, then we would not want to do it, would we?

?

In any case, if this were all easy, then we would not want to do it, would we?
    Very true. I have some requests in for used copies but if it does not manifest then I can at least find some time to visit the fine library of the UC. At least they still have actual books...I hope.

Best regards,

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Very true. I have some requests in for used copies but if it does not manifest then I can at least find some time to visit the fine library of the UC. At least they still have actual books...I hope.

Best regards,

CMH
    Dear Sir, I am sorry that it is out of print. I had not realized thus, but I forget when I buy these things, since life speeds up. But the truth stands that books of this type are rare and hard to find. The trend in research libraries is to sh!t can the books as you and I know them. This is why I buy them all in Germany and crate them to my house. Of course, then they pile up and I cannot get to the ones I bought a few years ago, and I forget about them. I would not have it any other way, though. I cannot comprehend texts on a screen, and I have to go back and forth. I am a luddite.
    If you cannot find the Kaienburg, then find the Pohl book. with best wishes, FB

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceFoetid woolens and their riddles......

?

Dear Sir, I am sorry that it is out of print. I had not realized thus, but I forget when I buy these things, since life speeds up. But the truth stands that books of this type are rare and hard to find. The trend in research libraries is to sh!t can the books as you and I know them. This is why I buy them all in Germany and crate them to my house. Of course, then they pile up and I cannot get to the ones I bought a few years ago, and I forget about them. I would not have it any other way, though. I cannot comprehend texts on a screen, and I have to go back and forth. I am a luddite.
    If you cannot find the Kaienburg, then find the Pohl book. with best wishes, FB
    Thank you Sir, one always fares better with a guide into unfamiliar territory and you have been very helpful to a number of people.

With respect and gratitude,

CMH

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you Sir, one always fares better with a guide into unfamiliar territory and you have been very helpful to a number of people.

With respect and gratitude,

CMH
    Thanks but the respect is misplaced. Such presumes that the guide is either sane or sensible, which in this case, is wide of the mark. If not observed, the tendency seizes me to post images of things that are less germane.

My life's work has become the creation of a structure above and beyond the "sculls" sphere as well as a realm that towers above the odd, repugnant, and infantile discourse and trope as found on the maroon whacko site. I thank Adrian S for the chance to do so. Special scrutiny must adhere to the expostulations of mountebanks who claim to have been foremen in the Deschler & Soehne works or with the Gahr Gravurage when such is plainly absurd. Those who claim they were actually there, even though they were born in 1978 and have never left the banks of Lake Erie or wherever, can, in turn, proffer some actual, tangible proof of their claims. We can start a contest to place them in Munich and find their way back to the homestead with a blind fold.
    For my part, I have included documentary evidence from primary sources to underscore our work, a habit followed by a handful of others, whom I thank.

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your advice

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast