Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

Article about: Hi guys, I'm looking for an original SS cros strap to use on my black mantel. I would prefer to find one merked SS but just to know...........where used also these marked RZM and not SS by t

Default Re: SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceEven an image without a "scull" at all....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    P
    Many

hi Friedrich,thanks for the reply,your ss cap collection makes me jelouse...lol very nice.i still suffer because of the ss addiction...as soon as i get money i start buying...im bad.....!!but as long as i live i get to play with all my ss toys(im very carefull) lol later my little niece gets it all..he who has the most toys at the end wins...lol(only kidding) best regards Andreas ps.can you tell me what year your reichzeugsmeisterei hardcover book is??very nice mine WAS about 200 pages brown cover 1936(with the orginales alt deutsche schrift noch)...ive always wanted a post 1938 rzm album but they are as rare as hens teeth...it takes a special idiot to trust a stranger and send an rzm book to another country that cost me hundreas of euros...very stupid mistake but we learn...just a shame for the next person that ask for help that really is genuine..BEFORE I FORGET HAPPY NEW YEAR AND VERY BEST REGARDS ITS BEEN A PLEASURE TALKING TO YOU ALL...Andreas Schenk

Happy new year to you.
    The size of a collection is really secondary, I think.
    The key is one's attitude to knowledge that makes the collection significant.
    Very sorry about the lost authentic book.
    Do let me say that I never lend books of any kind printed between 1933 and 1945. Never.....

hi Friedrich!i totally aggree with that comment you made,i believe that collecting waffen ss is like learning everything POSSIIBLE about the item and to preserve it as well as possible as we are all just "caretakers" of this stuff ,,,one day when we leave this goes into new hands hopefully as enthusiastic as us...i have been trying the last few years and will be doing this year clearing out alot of stuff that i dont really like and just focusing on waffen ss as its so much more interesting rarer and it takes up so much less space which i do not have at the moment.your collection is one to be proud of ...and the rzm letter that you posted really does prove that about the ss stampings at the early time re ww2,papers /letters such as this are really have a significant importance to the ss scene...ill post some very nice books and old littriture when i get some time tomorrow.cheers Andreas

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceheres a pic for ben from a ss backack stamp(also from germany)looks like the fake buckle i bought please opinions

I am not fond of stamp in post # 5. I have never seen such a stamp as late as 1944 that I regarded as real.
    There are such stamps on Affen to be found on the SS field gear and RZM tag sections here.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-09-2013 at 11:43 PM.

agree with FB about the Affen stamping.

Another reference from a proper shoulder strap.

Very nice object, Robert.

thank you my friend.
    the nice items we both like so much are so hard to get those days.
    I always say the chase is better then the catch. Maybe we love the stuff about the chase, who knows.

Quote by Robert H View Post
    thank you my friend.
    the nice items we both like so much are so hard to get those days.
    I always say the chase is better then the catch. Maybe we love the stuff about the chase, who knows.
    These SS marked leather goods are hard to find, but in the last year I did stumble on more than the average SS material.
    Dumb luck, really.
    The search is pleasing, but the actually possession and its sharing here are of merit.
    Our mutual friend Sayle F grows bored with things, which I do not. I buy and hold, most often, so long as I can.
    My best to you, FB

PS I will be in Germany presently.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5