Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Cuff Title Tag / Number

Article about: I often see posts of SS cuff title tags and am curious to know what the relevance of the "No 493369" is in this example. ( Not in my possession, just an illustration example)

Quote by MAP View Post
    FB - With great pleasure I saw your name pop up on the forum. Always an honor to see any of your contributions.

Take care.

Michael
    Why, thank you. Without my dear friend, Bob Coleman, I have lost all interest in these things. Andreas tried to answer a question, and I felt enjoined to add
    some picayune data. Good luck. My days as a collector and commentator on regalia are well and truly closed. My other life has taken full hold of me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cuff Title Tag / Number
    P
    Many

This is my other life.SS Cuff Title Tag / Number

YouTubeSS Cuff Title Tag / NumberSS Cuff Title Tag / Number

I decided rather than spending so much money on this stuff, I would buy something practical, that I actually needed.SS Cuff Title Tag / Number
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-04-2018 at 05:44 AM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Why, thank you. Without my dear friend, Bob Coleman, I have lost all interest in these things. Andreas tried to answer a question, and I felt enjoined to add
    some picayune data. Good luck. My days as a collector and commentator on regalia are well and truly closed. My other life has taken full hold of me.
    Bob's passing was a loss to us all, sad to say. His legacy however will not be forgotten. He has helped and trained many collectors around the globe.

Andreas of course is a beacon here so glad you stopped in to lend a helping hand. Please continue to do so!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Bob's passing was a loss to us all, sad to say. His legacy however will not be forgotten. He has helped and trained many collectors around the globe.

Andreas of course is a beacon here so glad you stopped in to lend a helping hand. Please continue to do so!
    Thanks. Bob was a very close friend and he and I worked so very fruitfully together along with certain others whom
    I refrain from naming, but you know them. I shall eschew making some discordant observations in this respect out of
    piety to his memory and legacy, which is so much central to this site and Adrian and his work to build it.

Social media first began to manifest the illness of this age, and Bob fought against it with a singular purpose and determination.

No one can ever fill his role in any aspect. I have departed the collecting of Nazi regalia for my actual job wholly engaged in public service.

Also, work in this field means no social media for me, which is another reason I stopped posting here.

I cannot fulfill my duties in actual life and participate in what has shown itself to be less a medium of knowledge and more

just another method of human cussedness and calumny.

Bob was a monument of character, intellect, patience, and generosity which is otherwise so lacking in our sad, twisted world.

Good luck, and maybe, in some better time, those of you who embrace Bob Coleman's principles can reconstruct what he tried to build.

CBH
    ?

Friedrich let me just say, you are sorely missed. But I wish you only the best, in collecting and Real Life.
    If you don't post, that is your prerogative, you've done more then any other collector, to share your knowledge and expertise.
    It would be for selfish reasons that we beg you to stay, it is totally up to you.
    I would like to thank you for your contribution to this fine forum.
    All the best my friend in all your endeavours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2