Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS cufflinks

Article about: Hi There everyone. I'm new to the site. I'm looking for a genuine pair of SS cufflinks and tie pin. Fed up of finding fakes and the genuine ones get snapped up. Can anyone point me in the ri

Default Re: SS cufflinks

Thanks guys. I'll think I will air on the side of caution when I finally find some.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cufflinks
    P
    Many

The "Himmler" cufflinks are pure garbage. The quality is far below what one should expect from a period item, especially something made for the Reichsfuhrer SS.
    The cufflinks posted by Dean are of the style worn with the SS tuxedo. I had a pair years ago but the backside clasp was quite different. I would have my doubts about those. All originals should also be RZM marked.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by WillH View Post
    Wow what a great website!!! They seem to actually have every item that existed in almost every war that ever happened in the history of human existence.
    Approach them with Very considerable caution,WillH....they do not have a sterling reputation, to say the least, and most everything pictured-although quite pretty-is usually never available when you inquire. Many of their items have been questionable. Their vast and endless supply of finger rings, for example, are of, shall we say, "controversial" status...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Approach them with Very considerable caution,WillH....they do not have a sterling reputation, to say the least, and most everything pictured-although quite pretty-is usually never available when you inquire. Many of their items have been questionable. Their vast and endless supply of finger rings, for example, are of, shall we say, "controversial" status...
    I was being sarcastic but thank you for the heads up.

Can't always tell if someone is kidding on this place or not! lol Always best to err in caution and toss them out a warning note just in case!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2