Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Dagger

Article about: One must be abel to take the bitter with the sweet,I feel that some of us are a littel to thin skin.If I make a mistake I fess up we are all human!I know we all try to understand one an noth

SS Ring Man
    ?

Default Re: SS Dagger

One must be abel to take the bitter with the sweet,I feel that some of us are a littel to thin skin.If I make a mistake I fess up we are all human!I know we all try to understand one an nother.Since we can not just pop in like we live next door to each other to take a look at what we just found.We must view theas item's from many miles away and make a call based on what we are seeing.This is a grate outlet for all of us to gain more from.Thanks Darrell

2. # ADS

lawrence
    ?

Hello everybody again. I tried to edit the pictures and ended up dumping all of them and I could not add anything last night. Hopefully this time they will attach. Let me know if you still think this is junk. I thought there was a possiblity 20 years ago, and would be nice to finally know.

They would not go through again because there is no secuirty token. What ever that means. Thanks for all the positive comments from everyone because I lost the pictures. I wanted to add more and better pictures to help everyone see if this a junk dagger. I will keep trying.

Hi Lawrence, it may be easiest just to start a new thread and add the pics there? Try and upload them one at a time and see how you get on?

Cheers, Ade.

I also had (security token) issues last evening when loading five or more "large" images at one time.

I either shrank them or added them in seperate posts four or so at a time.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2