Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Deutschland Cuff Title

Article about: Hello friends! I would like to share my first SS cuff title! I have been saving for 2 years and it has payed off! I also wanted to ask if anyone knows of who maker 11 is? I cant seem to find

If you want to collect SS material, engage the long haul and read as much as you can of the most difficult level.
    And use this site. The time you invest here will pay dividends. And engage this site as it is, with its quirks, and its frail egos,
    and the persons here will help you. Many come here with a level of ambition that is limitless and then unfold very contemporary manners,
    and the pieces do not add up. Once more, good luck. Watch out for all the shysters where ever they lurk.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-20-2016 at 12:06 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Deutschland Cuff Title
    P
    Many

?

That's an awesome display!

Quote by cdavid View Post
    That's an awesome display!
    Thank you! It's certainly the highlight of my collection!!!

Well done, a nice, rare piece in fine preservation.

SS Deutschland Cuff TitleOne day you can add a cuff to it, too....

SS Deutschland Cuff TitleSS Deutschland Cuff TitleSS Deutschland Cuff TitleSS Deutschland Cuff TitleSS Deutschland Cuff TitleSS Deutschland Cuff TitleSS Deutschland Cuff TitleSS Deutschland Cuff TitleSuch a thing is complicated, though, but when you take one step, the next become fairly inevitable.

- - ------- - -

Weitze has a LAH black tunic missing the cuff title, which would make a fine project for someone.

I'm going to need a bigger collecting room soon! Its getting a bit full SS Deutschland Cuff Title I was also lucky enough to snag this ss cut off skull for $75.00 Its coming in the mail tomorrow! It was intermixed with a lot of other patches on ebay... I'm excited to post better pics when it arrives! SS Deutschland Cuff Title

Good luck. It is in the nature of accumulating things that you never have enough space.

- - ------- - -

No sacrifice is too great for the honoring of the past.

Close-up shots of my new 6-strand Deutschland cuff. Hopefully I'll find an example as nice as John's some day!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3