Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Deutschland cuff title

Article about: Greetings, could I get some feedback on this Deutschland cuff title in regards to originality? I don't see any red flags but I don't have nearly the expertise that others here have. I also k

Default SS Deutschland cuff title

Greetings, could I get some feedback on this Deutschland cuff title in regards to originality? I don't see any red flags but I don't have nearly the expertise that others here have. I also know this is a commonly faked item. It comes with a lifetime guarentee from a well respected dealer we all know but i'd rather not tie up my money on a bad item. Any help would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Deutschland cuff title
    P
    Many

100% original.

Pretty significant damage to the outside border though. Hopefully the price reflects that.

?

A fine original.

Thanks for your feedback fellas! I have one question about this cuff title, what would cause the yellowed color of the fabric on the reverse? All examples I can find are white on the reverse. At first I thought it was aging but the front of the cuff remains bright white & that's the side that would be facing out if it were stored displayed.

A nice, original cuff title in BEVo/woven officers' quality that hasn't been convincingly faked so far.
    What you call "bright white" front is aluminim thread normally used to weave the borders and the lettering into the black ribbon. The woven pattern on the back appear to be Cellon which, althou "white", may acquire a uniform , lightly yellowish tinge over the years.