Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Deutschland officer's flatwire CT

Article about: Hello, gents. I'm considering this CT and needed your honest opinions. Thanks in advance! Regards Samir

Default Re: SS Deutschland officer's flatwire CT

SS Deutschland officer's flatwire CTSS Deutschland officer's flatwire CTSS Deutschland officer's flatwire CTSS Deutschland officer's flatwire CT
    Quote by SSamir View Post
    Hi everyone

It seems the CT was sold, but the seller never marked it as "SOLD" nor he ever got back to me. I had to learn this from the buyer. I'm very upset, infact i'm infuriated right now. I feel like I wasted everyone's time. I apologize for any inconviences I may have caused. Again, my apologies gents!

Regards
    Samir
    I am sorry, but this kind of experience is the normal one for life in the 21st century and especially in the hall of mirrors experience in search of SS regalia.
    You surely do not have to apologize, either.
    We share in your disappointment. I know it all, all too well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Deutschland officer's flatwire CT
    P
    Many

?

Thank You FB.

The Collector's Guild has many nice real SS cuff titles, as near as I can tell. I not sure of your budget, but that is where I would go first in search of such a thing.
    If you are determined to get one at a garage sale or for twenty bucks and such, then the project is more difficult.
    Adrian Stevenson must also know good sources beyond me.
    In any case, you are entitled to your anger, but you are surely not alone in it all.
    Every day is Halloween nowadays......

In my first years of collecting, I got hosed and robbed far more than I secured original material. The keys are patience, will and a supple mind.

?

Hi FB,

It was a really good deal and its in beautiful condition, thats why I wanted bad. The Collectors guide has great items but some are overpriced IMO. I'm currently looking for a minty or near mint LAH Bevo CT, but theres non around, but a couple of overpriced "tired" looking ones. I recently purchased a Reichsführer CT for a very good price from Kelly Hicks. Every now and then he gives me great deals. I will post photos as soon as I get my camera back from my friend.

Regards
    Samir

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    In my first years of collecting, I got hosed and robbed far more than I secured original material. The keys are patience, will and a supple mind.
    Absolutely FB, thats why I came close to grabbing the Deutchland CT for a steal, but I was a day late.

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Hi FB,

It was a really good deal and its in beautiful condition, thats why I wanted bad. The Collectors guide has great items but some are overpriced IMO. I'm currently looking for a minty or near mint LAH Bevo CT, but theres non around, but a couple of overpriced "tired" looking ones. I recently purchased a Reichsführer CT for a very good price from Kelly Hicks. Every now and then he gives me great deals. I will post photos as soon as I get my camera back from my friend.

Regards
    Samir
    I understand. Best of luck in your search.

?

Thanks FB. I'm more into SS helmets. Thats my true passion but lately I havent been getting lucky, so I figure I might fool around with some insignia in the mean time. I think insignia is just as cool. =) Take care.

Regards
    Samir

Oh man shit, sorry Samir. I know you were all excited about his minty CT and i was too for you. As FB mentioned the heartache that goes into collecting.... You never know a LAH CT (minty) just may pop up around the corner. Sorry again Samir.

Hi Samir, I share you pain.

There is a LAH Bevo title on Peter W's site for just over $1500.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast